9oz. “Light This For Sexy Time” Soy Candle | Midnight Vanilla
Sexy Candle’s Scent:
Midnight Vanilla –– Amber, Musk, Vanilla, Clean, Sugar
9oz. Glass Tumbler Sexy Candles
Our 9oz candles are made with all-natural soy wax, providing an eco-friendly clean burn. We use natural and synthetic fragrance oils, providing a medium-strength throw that will fill up a small. Candles can be lit upon arrival, however, for best results, allows sexy candles to cure an additional 7 days before lighting. Burn time is approximately 40+ hours.
You’ll be receiving your sexy candle in our sleek glossy black tumbler jars. Our tumblers are 3.386″ tall x 3.03″ in diameter and filled with 9 ounces (by weight) of wax. The filled tumbler weighs ~14-15oz. They include black or silver flat lids featuring a brushed metal finish. Lids include an inner silicone fitment to help secure the lid to the jar. Candles use lead & zinc free flat braided cotton wick. Tumblers can be cleaned out and recycled or re-used.
PLEASE NOTE: Our candles are made to order and may arrive before the recommended curing time has elapsed. They can be burned immediately upon arrival, but it is recommended to allow the candle to cure (unburned) for an additional 7 days for optimal fragrance strength. Our candles are made with the recommended amount of oils by the fragrance suppliers. Our 9oz candles vary in strength, but most will fill a small room with scent, not a large open area. If you’re having difficulty smelling it, try placing it in a smaller room. To ensure you’re not getting used to the smell, you can step outside or shut the room’s door for a while to re-expose yourself to the scent. We use a mixture of both natural and synthetic fragrance oils.
Our candles are hand-poured in small batches; color and appearance may vary slightly from the product listing photo. Candles will be made when ordered and shipped via USPS Priority Mail. The current processing time before shipping is 1-3 business days. You will receive an estimated delivery date and tracking notification once your item has been shipped. The estimated delivery date is based on your purchase date, location, processing time, and the USPS shipping method. Other factors—like placing an order on a weekend or a holiday—may end up pushing the arrival of your item beyond the estimated delivery date. It’s our hope that your item gets where it’s going as soon as possible, but given the factors involved, this is only an estimate.
This wax melts totally liquid, unlike paraffin wax, and needs to be kept in a container. We recommend a burn time of at least 1 hour and at most 2 hours at a time to prevent wax from tunneling (not burning long enough) and the tumbler jar from overheating (burning for too long). The whole top layer of wax should melt each time you light it to prevent tunneling. When the wax re-solidifies it may display craters. This is normal with soy wax. We cannot guarantee it will always have a smooth surface.
Please limit your burning time to prevent the entire candle from liquefying since this could overheat the container. Soy wax has a tendency to have frosted tops or an inconsistent surface (i.e. striations/craters). This is entirely normal. We will do our best to provide you with a smooth top.
Trim and center your wicks. Flames can get out of control if the wick is left untrimmed, which leads to flickering, smoke, and soot. An ideal wick length is right around 1/4″. If the wick cannot be trimmed nicely with scissors, please look to invest in a wick trimmer!
- Always keep burning candles within sight.
- Never use a candle as a night light, extinguish all candles before going to bed.
- Keep burning candles away from all flammable objects and out of the reach of children and pets.
- Trim candlewicks to 1/4” before each use.
- Burn candles no longer than 1-2 hours at a time.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down, discontinue burning a candle when ½ inch of wax remains.
- Extinguish the flame if it gets too close to the container, and becomes too big, smoky, or flickery.
- Keep burning candles away from drafty areas, like fans and vents. Burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Always use a candleholder specifically meant for candle use, placing it on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep the wax pool free of debris at all times.
- Never touch or move a burning candle when the wax is liquid.
- Never use a sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from each other.
- Use a snuffer to extinguish candles. Never extinguish candles with water.
- Be very careful if using candles during a power outage.
NOTE: Colors may vary between printed products vs. what you see on your screen, as monitors and printers vary in the way that they portray colors.